Thursday 30 December 2010

Fast: Day 3


Well the third day of my fast hasn't gone very well.
First of all, I think my parents have worked it out.
I told them I couldn't go to the meal with them because I was ill, so they INSISTED that they come round to my flat and cook me something.
I tried to say no, but they wouldn't listen.
And they have the spare set of keys so I couldn't even ignore them when they got there.

Anyway, my mum found the food I'd thrown away yesterday.
I told her it was all out of date but I don't think she believed me.

Also they noticed that I didn't eat anything.
They didn't say anything about that though, at least not to my face.
Next time I need a better excuse.

Secondly,
I'm so fucking hungry. 
All I can think about is FOOD FOOD FOOD.

Four times I've gone into the kitchen and boiled the kettle to make a cuppa-soup before i decided against it.
I know they're only 90 calories but still.
That's 90 calories i could do without.

I think I'm having an off-day.

I am now 126lbs though, which I'm really happy about. :}
This means I've only got 14lbs left to lose!

I'm going to the Cinema tomorrow.
MASS WILLPOWER NEEDED.
I always eat too much popcorn.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment