Wednesday 29 December 2010

Fast: Day 2


Second day of my fast today, It's gone really well. :}
Also I've lost another pound!
128lbs.
I've still got a LONG way to go.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to a meal with my parents, but I'm just gonna pretend I'm ill.

Anyway, I feel really guilty.
My best friend bought me a load of food today, but i threw it all away and told her I'd eaten it.
I had to throw it away. I had to.
I don't even know why I'm lying to her, she's Bulimic herself so she would understand.

But no, no one can ever find out.
No one.
I can't risk it, If it got out I'd be back in hospital before you could say 'Eating Disorder Unit'.

Only 2 more days left of my fast, I'm confident. :}
I probably wont even stop after four days. I hope not.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment