Monday 27 December 2010

Amy Winehouse


Amy confesses that she’s struggled with disordered eating since 2004. Her confession was made after pictures were published of her looking very thin, opposed to her naturally curvy figure. She is firm that she is in recovery but is still insecure.

“I went through every eating disorder you can have. A little bit of anorexia, a little bit of bulimia,” she said, “I’m not totally okay now but I don’t think any woman is.”
"I've had a flirtation with every eating disorder there is, I wouldn’t tie myself down to one, and then i realise that I have to eat and I will fatten myself up and put on half a stone in a week, because I’m good like that."

The tabloid News of the World reported that Whitehouse and her husband Fielder-Civil cut their arms together. Spin.com reports that the couple "have matching crisscross scars and scratches up and down their left arms," though says the marks are "presumably from a misbehaving house cat."
Amy Winehouse shocked a journalist from Spin Magazine when she started to carve the words "I Love Blake" into her own stomach during an interview.

According to the Daily Mirror, her record label, Island Records, has told her to cut back on her drinking. This has been revealed after Amy turned up to The Charlotte Church Show last week bleary-eyed and slurring her words.

The 23-year-old has admitted to drinking excessively in the past due to a painful split with an ex-boyfriend. An inside source told the Daily Mirror: "We're worried that she's going off the rails."

No comments:

Post a Comment